Business Visa Requirements
Business visas are issued to: businessmen, investors, representatives of U.S. companies, managers, sales managers, sales representatives, etc.
1. A passport valid for at least six (6) months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other.
2. One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted. Guidelines for accepted photograph for Visa.
3. A completed application form filled-out with a black ink pen or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from the website at http://www.saudiembassy.net/. Please include your email address on the application.
4. Please provide one of the following documents to prove the applicant’s position:
- A letter addressed to the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington, D.C. by the applicant’s employer in the U.S., which confirms the applicant’s position and that he is being sent on a business visit related to his/her company.
- A copy of the company’s business registration, in Saudi Arabia and in the U.S
- An electronic invitation Letter from a Saudi Company.
- A diplomatic note from the applicant’s embassy in the U.S. identifying his/her title (for non-U.S. citizens).
- Additional documents may be requested if needed.
5. For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or a document confirming legal residence in the U.S.
6. Visa fees must be paid online through Enjaz website www.enjazit.com.sa with Enjaz. The visa fee is $270.00 for U.S. passport holders, for both single and multiple entries.For non-U.S. citizens, the visa fee is $54.00 for a single entry and $134.00 for multiple entries. Please print receipt of payment which includes the order number and attach submit with documents.
7. Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted on the visa.
- Business visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or to reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.